View: 6528|Reply: 12
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Share your stories in Dragon Pals

off [Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Jump to a specific floor
Post time 2015-4-24 03:42:07 | Only show author posts replycredit |Descending |Read mode
Dear Players:

Dragon Pals has been launched for several months, thanks a lot for you guys accompanied with us so far. In these days, we know you all have your own stories、memories and experience deep in your hearts! Now it is the time for you to write your deepest memory, most moved moment, or any fantasy experience you had in Dragon Pals, and share it to other people including us. Tell me who you are, what you think, how you feel and let us and other players understand you more!
Event Time: April 24-April 26
Event Range: All Servers
Event Details
    1、Write down your funny stories、incredible feelings、deepest memories along with Dragon Pals, or any suggestions or advices towards Dragon Pals.
    2、Article shall not involve sensitive topic in the society.
    3、Free title, no limited word count, free style writing .
Reply Format
Server ID: 1
Character  Name: Suara
Main Body:
         XXXXXX…………..

Event Reward
    After the event, our staff will pick out most outstanding articles, and give out outstanding reward. Of course, participants who are not granted outstanding reward will also receive an engagement reward.
      Engagement Reward: Amethyst*50000、Lucky Coins *20、Lv 4 Gem Chest*2、Platinum Develop Card*1
     Outstanding Reward: Amethyst*500000、Lucky Coins *40、Lv 5 Gem Chest*2、Platinum Develop Card*2、Lvl. 6 Purification Essence*1
Notes
    1、Meaningless、invalid、duplicate post will not be counted.
    2、Each character can only be rewarded once
    3、Award will be released within 48 hours after event ends.
    4、Dragon Pals reserves all the rights for the final explanation about this event.
Outstanding Reward List:
Character Name
Server ID
Thallium
Engagement Reward List:

Character Name
Server ID
Angelwings
Raiden
Admiremage
Avalon
abdallah
LadyEmpres
Marial
Chocolate
Morgan

Use magic Report

Recommend
anonymity  Post time 2015-4-24 07:21:44
Hi there I am Knowen As Admiremage from Sever 2 i played dragon pals when it was orginaly only out for r2games becuase of the great staff on gogogames.com i prefer to play it on here. My First dream when i played this game was to be number 1 in dragon gurdian or atleast top 3 currently i am ranked 2 in dragon gaurdian so im very proud to say im complete 66.7% of my goal on my first one, i also always wanted to be top 3 in nmphy witch i also accomplished and am ranked  2 but i love just meeting new people that want to aqurie the same goal and enjoy eachother company in guild or in all chat, also very look foward to cross sever event deffently gonna be fun i love to help people in any way i can weather it just explain the game so staff has little more time to help with harder stuff that going on i also try to help people understand 7 dargons better so they can beat all them im at nightmare currently yellow. i try to help staff notice glichs and other things that are wrong in game that should not be there for my personally refrents id like to put cocoa and joryee love you 2
^^^ is my personally- goals - ects
suggestion for game ..  this is a screen shot of the purple dragon in seven dragon it says it require level 30 but when you try to use him it say you need level 66 http://prntscr.com/6xkq57 < this one is the require level ... and this one say u need lvl 66 but says u need 30 you should fix this http://prntscr.com/6xkqqc .  Thank you all gogostaff for unlimited typen cap really appresate getting to say as much as i want and to thank you for all the help you have done with ticket not just including mine but others enjoy the rest of the weekend
Reply Support 4 Not Support 2

Use magic

Recommend
anonymity  Post time 2015-4-25 13:58:46
Hello, my character's name is Avalon and i play in Server2. I think i started playing just after the server opened and straight away I got into a guild and met some very friendly people. Things went downhill quickly for the guild because the guild master was never around so Simian, together with a few others, started Vincere guild and we have never looked back.
Our guild is like a family and most of the time we all get along really well. Simian is my goofy brother, Zen is adorable and my warrior husband (yes i am a lucky girl!), Sipho, Lady and Euph are like sisters and Abdallah is my very serious little brother. There are too many all to mention by name but i am very glad i met them all. We care when one of us is sick or hasnt been around for a few days and we are generous with each other. I am not talking about gold or amethysts but generous with our time and with ourselves. We WANT to help each other and see each other succeed. And by the way, you kick one of us and we will all turn on you! You don't mess with my family!
My best memory of the game is beating the Demon Tower... that was def. happy dance time! but there have been many moments that i have truly enjoyed. Zen's proposal and then the wedding, talking about food with Simian while going auto in the CW and comparing outfits with Lady in the TH and making wish lists of all the clothes we want to win to name but a few.
Thank you GoGoGame, so far you have helped make this year great!
Reply Support 3 Not Support 0

Use magic

threads

credits

credits
Recommend
Post time 2015-4-24 15:42:50 | Only show author posts
server:2name:abdallah
iam abdallah hosin from egypt and iam astudent in cairo unevesity
At first i seeThe game Facebook page in mid-January were started and I do not know about anything Bdaúdh Bserfr 2 I did not know any personal stronger in terms of power, but I chose Alnarin hence become one of them then the game became very intersted and i met mido and desprad "they were good friend and they told me alot information' then i met lady empars my wife in the game she was agood wife and avalon is good woman help me and i help her  in knowing things about game ,one day i can kill the last boss in deamon tower then i was very happy then i met zen and siman are good person they help me in that game after that i get the first nymph and do to me adifrence then i found one of my friend have rebirth skill but i didnt know hot to get it i ask him but he didnt know also i search for reason but i didnt no unless we changle server 1 and siman told us it is from dragon pales then i do alot of blitz to get it when i get it i was very happy that was the pest happenees moment in the game so i play the game in morning and night every day

Reply Support 3 Not Support 0

Use magic Report

Recommend
anonymity  Post time 2015-4-24 22:56:38
I have been lucky with my server being in the best Guild around "Dragonhunt", we have many different people from different parts of the world. I love interacting with the many different cultures and personalites. We are a family, we may not always get along 100% but what family does? Chocolate is one of my friends and guildmates and also one of my rivals. We have a great person to assist us with issues by the name of Lillian, she's funny and helpful. We have had minor issues but most of them have been solved in a timely fashion. There are lots of events to keep you busy and although you should play everyday to advance and become much stronger it is not mandatory, most of the events are able to be completed any time during the day. I came from Wartune and was a high ranking player but was unhappy with the way that Reality Squared Games treated their customers like garbage, I am glad that I am on GOGOGAME servers and not R2. I look forward to this game being around for a while and hope to become a legend in this game

Reply Support 1 Not Support 1

Use magic

Recommend
anonymity  Post time 2015-4-24 16:15:19
Hi, my name is Marial. This my first experiance at an RPG game and I couldn't be happier. Some might say 60 is too old for this sort of game and maybe for most it is, but not me. It is much more invigorating than any game I ever played before. The people I have met and play with are becoming good friends of mine. The way we help one another to achieve our goals is amazing. Should we have a problem the staff have always been very eager to help and also very friendly. The marriage thing is most exciting. Had 2 previous(not good matches), then met and married a wonderful guy. We do everything together, all events and form teams to help others as well. Our guild, DutchDrago is small, but we are loyal to each other and are growing stronger everyday. This story may not win, but that's a small thing in comparison to what I have already won from the day I decided to start playing Dragon Pals. I've met people from all over the world here and even learning some new languages. Never in my life did I think I would be learning German, Dutch, Portugese, etc. This game has opened the world to me. This is not just a game. It is also a learning tool. So, I will never stop playing Dragon Pals. I have so much more to lose than a contest if I do. Thank you for this truly amazing game and a chance to be a part of it. My life is forever changed because of it.
Reply Support 0 Not Support 1

Use magic

threads

credits

credits
Recommend
Post time 2015-4-24 06:03:45 | Only show author posts

RE: Share your stories in Dragon Pals

Server ID: 4
Character Name: Chocolate
I have many first imrpressions of this game like this game is so boring and many players wont play this game then i realize that this game is so amazing and addictive. Then I start recruiting my friends  to play this game and they also like this game because many players treat us well. Hope this game will last longer. Chocolate olaaaa

Reply Support 0 Not Support 1

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Recommend
Post time 2015-4-24 09:04:55 | Only show author posts
Server ID:2Character Name: LadyEmpres
Main Body:
                Hi am LadyEmpres from server 2 and the name of my guild is vincere,the first day when i play this game dragon pal there was a little confusion when i pick a character i want mage or warrior but suddenly i click an archer because my net is pretty lag they slowly on that time i want to change but i do not know how and the histories begun,each day passes having a different feeling particularly excited,when i defeated a monster,i got a new friend  like avalon and many more, i love dragons im happy when i got my first summon dragon when i entered in the seven dragon kingdom although im wakeful everyday its work it but the most of all i love this because of the nymph and eudaemon super cute and beautiful i have but i cant to upgrade because my finacial has no stable(im very sorry for that) because i love this game so much so amazing and addictive i play everyday and night.

Reply Support 1 Not Support 0

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
9#
Post time 2015-4-25 06:01:06 | Only show author posts
server;2

Use magic Report

10#
anonymity  Post time 2015-4-25 14:20:30
My name is Morgan and I am from Server 5.
I already had an account on another server when i started on S5 so I knew roughly what to expect. It a completely different vibe in 5 compared to my other server and I hope it stays this way. There is more interaction between the guilds and the members dont mind who you are or what guild you are in.
My guild is called Continuum, its a small guild but we are growing and we have a strong core. Crimson, Rosealine, Destiny and I are working had to make a good guild for members but also for the server because every server needs competition and a few strong guilds make for good competition. We are a happy chatty bunch and we are all willing to help to keep our server strong and healthy.

My best memories are seeing my name for the first time as top in the arena and beating the Demon Tower.
Reply Support Not Support

Use magic