View: 4216|Reply: 7
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Vets?

[Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Jump to a specific floor
Post time 2015-1-26 16:11:15 | Only show author posts replycredit |Descending |Read mode
I have a suggestion that it is similar to vet players from r2games. Vet players is people who existed in newer servers and are encouraged to help people who are new to the game. There are so many things that new players cannot understand how to play this game. That's why Vet players are there for. I could be able to help out with you guys if that's ok.
I think having vets in newer servers is a great idea to help out new players, vets could do announcement about tips of this game or lets new players to pm vets if they're in need of help.
Vets may required bullhorns and small trumpets to encourage to help people...
I hope you'll agree with my idea and let's make this game a better place!

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-1-26 16:31:17 | Only show author posts
hmm I don't know xD on one side it's not a bad idea , on the second  don't we and the forum help people enough? I mean the system makes announcements with tips anyway. So putting it easier, why create something that is already in motion either way?
Reply Support Not Support

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2015-1-26 16:49:00 | Only show author posts
Shadoween replied at 2015-1-26 16:31
hmm I don't know xD on one side it's not a bad idea , on the second  don't we and the forum help peo ...

Not many people would use forum to be honest, they would be on facebook, playing Dragon Pals without knowing there's a forum. I do see your point there but most people wouldn't be bothered posting for help or anything. Having vets around there is a easier way to help people.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-1-26 16:56:48 | Only show author posts
Aodhan replied at 2015-1-26 16:49
Not many people would use forum to be honest, they would be on facebook, playing Dragon Pals witho ...

yes but still, I'm not a vet yet I help anyone who asks for that,same as you probably so what does it matter? As long as there are people willing to help and there are loads everything is fine, no?

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2015-1-26 17:08:14 | Only show author posts
Shadoween replied at 2015-1-26 16:56
yes but still, I'm not a vet yet I help anyone who asks for that,same as you probably so what does ...

there might be servers coming soon and we're sticking with 1 server so yes there may be people who are willing to help but not all people help anyway but it's still worth having vet when new players can trust vet players easier. I just thought having vet players would help in new servers.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
6#
Post time 2015-1-26 20:40:35 | Only show author posts
Dear Aodhan, thanks for your advice! The suggestion is reported and frankly, I personally think it's a great idea! We'll keep you informed of this pending issue regarding its status. Thanks again for your support to the game!

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
7#
Post time 2015-1-26 20:46:47 | Only show author posts
Shadoween replied at 2015-1-26 16:56
yes but still, I'm not a vet yet I help anyone who asks for that,same as you probably so what does ...

Dear Shadoween, you got a point. It's good to have players so nice and willing to help like you and Aodhan, and I guess it'd be great to try to get more people into helping others. Thank you very much for your support to the game!

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
8#
Post time 2015-4-12 10:01:26 | Only show author posts
Griffincredible replied at 2015-1-26 20:46
Dear Shadoween, you got a point. It's good to have players so nice and willing to help like you an ...

r2games are thieves and liars why would you want anything from their games...so they can rip us off and then blame developers...they never take responsibility for their own poor customer service.

Use magic Report