View: 5145|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Server 7 launches on September 22nd, 2015

[Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Jump to a specific floor
Post time 2015-9-22 08:39:23 | Only show author posts replycredit |Descending |Read mode
Dragon Pals launches Server 7 on September 22nd, 2015

Dear Players,

We are excited to announce that Dragon Pals will be launching Server 7 (EST-S7) on September 22nd, 2015 at 10:00 EDT/7:00 PDT.
    Thank you so much for supporting Dragon Pals, we wish you have a good time in our game!

Dragon Pals Operations Team

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-23 16:25:02 | Only show author posts
Are you kidding me?  We have been begging you guys tohelp us with the inactive servers, merge us so we can fully benefit from the game, and your answer is to open another server???? Really what are you going to do to compensate those of us that have played since the beginning and get no answers.
Reply Support Not Support

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-23 16:32:27 | Only show author posts
No, this is not possible. Thank you so much for listening to your benefactors who pay for your salaries by spending money on this game. I can guarantee that I will not spend any of my money on this game ever again. I will continue to get my "free" stuff and that will be all.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-23 21:35:55 | Only show author posts
Zoraia replied at 2015-9-23 16:32
No, this is not possible. Thank you so much for listening to your benefactors who pay for your salar ...

right there with you, this is ridiculous.  We spend and spend and spend, they tell us they are working onthe problems but nothing ever comes of it.  Please be patient.  Well we where patient.  Now you go and open another server when there is hardly enough for the 6 you have, never mind all of the glitches happening at the moment.  Maybe we will reallylucky now and there will be more phantom characters in dcm. Never mind not spending I am not sure I will play again.  They wont fix the issues, no matter how much we complain.

Use magic Report