View: 2466|Reply: 1

Rollback Theft

[Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-14 03:17:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have informed customer service several times about the "theft" of my 237 Nymph Blessings or Holy Stones...I can only call this a theft because they went missing at the time of rollback and have not been replaced. The management wants to blame rollback for this and say that the compensation that we all received should be compensation for my months of saving up these items...No one else I know lost items on this level...they claim they haven't stolen my items and yet they are not there or not replaced. I cancelled my VIP status and stopped paying into this game developer because they are dishonest in their dealings with the players. I encourage everyone to stop spending money until they stop making excuses for their lack of support and actually fix things.

1. Replace items promptly and without delay when you have the evidence that items were missing.
2. Merge the low population servers as you have said for months that you will and have not done yet.
3. Stop lying to your customers, we know what you do so telling US what happened is not correct is impolite and bad for business.
4. For servers with low populations you should consider that there is an IMBALANCE which has been created BY YOU. There should be compensations given to these players because certain tasks cannot be completed like Helping Friends for example...if you drive all the people off the servers how can I get 8 people to help when only 4 or 5 are active...you tell us all servers are the same but do nothing to fix it...you claim you want to make the game better but your mismanagement of it has done the opposite. S4 was killed because you opened s5 too soon and gave very good rewards for start ups and basically created an Exodus to S5 from our server with people seeking greener pastures, then you say we all get the same rewards. That's not the case and you know that population is what allows us to compete through friend points and other bonuses. S4 doesn't get those luxuries and you know it. SO how is  this MAKING THE GAME BETTER? It doesn't and it shows that you are unwilling to correct the issue by merging the servers with low populations so they can compete.
5. We all know your greed supersedes your desire to actually make the game better so stop using that as an excuse. We still have incorrect answers in Trivia Challenge...we have glitches and we have crappy events which only eat up out inventory space rather than do anything to help us in the game unless we continually pay you for these "rewards"...your lack of understanding in these matters and your poor spelling and grammar only show that you do not even respect the players to use bilingual support staff and rely on translation programs which do not work well because you certainly don't understand what damage you have done to active servers with your lack of decent support.

When I see you make changes to the game that are reflective to making the game better I will stop making tickets with regards to the imbalances and the return of stolen goods. Until that time, trust me when I say I will continue to post and hold you accountable for your poor support.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2015-9-14 03:22:50 | Show all posts
and don't even think of marking this solved or closed like you have my tickets and if anyone sees me stop posting they will know it was because you silenced me off the forums rather than dealing with the issues like you have in the past. If and when you solve the issues I will gladly stop posting on my own. Let the people know I am on their side and working for a better game one where we all get treated with the same respect and not discarded because our servers are not spending as much as others

Reply Support Not Support

Use magic Report