View: 3320|Reply: 7

This is a new low

[Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-2 19:46:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I thought we were actually fighting toher characters from different servers on DCM. But no, we are fighting characters that have already quit. Some of them a long time ago. So is this how you stop us from asking for mergers? Acting like there are more people still playing the game?

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-2 21:14:21 | Show all posts
Dear player,we will submit your feedback and merge suggestion ASAP. Thank you so much for your support!
Reply Support Not Support

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-8 19:45:07 | Show all posts
lemon replied at 2015-9-2 21:14
Dear player,we will submit your feedback and merge suggestion ASAP. Thank you so much for your suppo ...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS, there are players in dcm that are not playing anymore, not online, and even banned.  How are these people turning up in DCM.  You guys are not aloud to make it look like there are more people playing then there are.  We have asked again and again for merge, and your answer is to lie to us and tell us that the servers are busy.  I have spoken to characters on a number of servers and we all have the same issue there needs to be a merge, but this, this is again game policy and will be grounds for you guys to have to give all players back the money they have invested in your game.  Dont tell us thank you for being patient because patience ran out a long time ago.  FIX THIS!!!!!! or explain how you can get away with it.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-8 19:48:45 | Show all posts
SO what is the verdict? WHy are players that quit still in our DCM? Even players that were banned were in DCM tonight. These players stop us from getting our dragon coins to level up our armor. They are computer generated and they rebirth immediately and also ruin win streaks. I would like to know the reason behind this. And why our constant begging for mergers are being ignored.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-8 22:39:45 | Show all posts
We keep hearing that you will pass along our request for a merge now for a month, when will you address that people are quitting and the servers are dying. Some of the people showing up for Devils Cage Match are not playing, banned and some even in jail.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-9 10:26:22 | Show all posts
Explain to me how I can be logged into my account on Server 5 in cage match and fighting someone from Server 1, but on another computer I am logged onto server 1 and that person is not even online. Instead of making it look like more people are online when they are not just do a merge and solve the whole problem.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-9 19:46:24 | Show all posts
We are noticing the same thing in Server 3.  What is going on guys?

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-9-15 11:35:40 | Show all posts
Freya replied at 2015-9-9 19:46
We are noticing the same thing in Server 3.  What is going on guys?

they are busy "making the game better" which simply means they are finding ways to give less support while taking more money from the players that keep giving them money. Rather than do anything they just tell you what they think you want to hear...I've been hearing about server merge for months. I've been hearing them say that they are doing things to make the game better. They keep telling me they respect all the players. All of this is lies. People are quitting the game and the populations are dropping...some events can't even be accomplished because we don't have enough population...the helping others daily for example...lucky if i get 6 players to help that's how bad it is...not to mention any friend help rewards or farming...it's sad that a good game can be ruined by such poor customer support. And just so you know Lillian the real Lillian quit because of this stuff and the new one is a dude and he's a liar. I haven't actually seen anyone get a real answer on server merges. A merge wouldn't solve all the issues in this game but it would most certainly fix some of them...keep holding them accountable...if they respect us like they claim to then they will merge servers . If they don't then I am right and it's about money and greed.

Use magic Report