Print Prev. thread Next thread

gold...

[Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-5-13 02:55:42 | Show all posts
lemon replied at 2015-5-13 00:18
hi,Lyathali. The items in lucky blazaar could be brought with returned gold coins,  and you could  ...

I myself have tried to buy items from the lucky bazaar using the return gold and it keeps saying (Not enough gold coins, Please Recharge) when in fact, I do have enough returned gold coins to purchase the item I chose.

Also, The market is useless. Why there has to be a minimum amount for items placed there? for example, I want to place the lvl4 purple crystal at the marketplace for 1g each so it can be sold easily but it won't let me as the minimum restriction is 10g/pc. And if I happen to sell that lvl4 purple crystal for 10g/ea no one would definitely buy it because it is much cheaper if its bought at the extra value pack. So my point is remove the minimum restriction on the market so it can become useful for both non-casher & heavy spender players. That way both can help each other ("heavy spender - can buy cheaper stones/crystals on market"  -  "non-casher can earn returned gold easily" . It's like killing two birds with one stone.

The game it is now. Its becoming less fun to play.

Reply Support Not Support

Use magic Report