Share your stories in Dragon Pals

off [Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-4-24 15:42:50 | Show all posts
server:2name:abdallah
iam abdallah hosin from egypt and iam astudent in cairo unevesity
At first i seeThe game Facebook page in mid-January were started and I do not know about anything Bdaúdh Bserfr 2 I did not know any personal stronger in terms of power, but I chose Alnarin hence become one of them then the game became very intersted and i met mido and desprad "they were good friend and they told me alot information' then i met lady empars my wife in the game she was agood wife and avalon is good woman help me and i help her  in knowing things about game ,one day i can kill the last boss in deamon tower then i was very happy then i met zen and siman are good person they help me in that game after that i get the first nymph and do to me adifrence then i found one of my friend have rebirth skill but i didnt know hot to get it i ask him but he didnt know also i search for reason but i didnt no unless we changle server 1 and siman told us it is from dragon pales then i do alot of blitz to get it when i get it i was very happy that was the pest happenees moment in the game so i play the game in morning and night every day

Reply Support 3 Not Support 0

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-4-25 06:01:06 | Show all posts
server;2

Use magic Report