View: 2363|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Programming Issues

[Copy URL]

threads

credits

credits
Jump to a specific floor
Post time 2015-4-10 12:49:41 | Only show author posts replycredit |Descending |Read mode
I already put a ticket in because it's annoying and thought that someone would say "yeah that makes sense" but once again it has gone unheeded.
PLEASE REMOVE THE ATTEMPTS FROM THE EVENTS ICONS. Currently it blocks the time countdown and is useless unless we can read it. It make the game look like SLOPPY PROGRAMMING.

PLEASE CORRECT THE INVENTORY BUG. If we are trying to stack an existing item we have in inventory or recycle an item we have to have one open space which is plain silly. For example I have an item in guild storage but no EMPTY slots...I have to either use an item or sell it it order to make a space to then extract the item from my storage, stack it then deposit the stacked items again. Same goes with recycling gear...if you have an item in your inventory it should just stack for us...think about it...it's a bad bug...especially when we get so many items we have to hold onto for later use and for stacking shards.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-4-13 01:44:49 | Only show author posts
Dear uncamilfy,thx u for ur advices and support for our game.And it is very useful for ur advices to make our game become better.But we want to know more details about ur question.If u can provide us some pictures to show ur idea,I think that will be great for us.Bc we know the problem clearly and can also deal with this problem.About the bag,u can upgrate ur level of vip which can provide u more  spaces in ur bag .We will reflect ur ideas to our technicists.Finally,thx u for ur support and advices.Enjoy ur game!
Reply Support Not Support

Use magic Report